Spago Beverly Hills
The Line Cook is responsible for preparing and/or directing preparation of food to be served, complying with all applicable sanitation, health and personal hygiene standards and following established food production programs and procedures. The cook is responsible for appropriate use of facility supplies and equipment and minimize loss, waste and fraud.
- 1 to 2 years of fine dining food service experience.
- Excellent knowledge of food preparation and fine dining cooking.
- Basic knife skills.
- Previous experience with hand stretching pizzas.
- Responsible for prepping work station to Executive Chefs standards.
- Must be able to perform in a fast paced environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)