COMPANY INFORMATION FAQ's
- How much in advance to I need to make a reservation at your restaurants?
- What is the dress code at your restaurants?
- Are children allowed?
- Do any of the restaurants have take-out or delivery?
- What if I'm vegetarian, vegan or have special dietary needs? Can the restaurants accommodate me?
- How can I get one of Wolfgang's cookbooks and have him autograph it?
- Do the restaurants accept internships? How do I apply for one?
- Who do I contact to make a complaint about a restaurant experience?
- How do I request a monetary or food donation to my charity event?
- Will Wolfgang Puck make a personal appearance at my event?
- How do I get Wolfgang to personally cater my event? Who do I contact?
- How do I purchase gift cards or gift certificates to the restaurants?
- How can I get on the contact/mailing list for my local Wolfgang Puck restaurant?
- How can I arrange to meet Wolfgang in person at one of his restaurants?
- What is Wolfgang's involvement in each of his restaurants? Does he really create the menu?
- I am interested in investing in Wolfgang's company or restaurants. Who do I contact?
- How can I find out about upcoming events or new locations?
- Will I see celebrities if I go to a Wolfgang Puck restaurant? Can I ask for autographs?
- Do all locations do group sales/events? Who do I contact?
We recommend booking your reservation 2-4 weeks in advance for our fine dining restaurants, or even more if it's for a special occasion. At some of our more seasonal restaurants, such as Spago at the Four Seasons Resort Maui and Spago at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch, vacation times are much busier and should be planned even further ahead. The most popular time slots (7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.) are booked quickly; therefore, it's often easier to book a reservation with short notice if your party is able accept an early or late reservation.
If you prefer to be more spontaneous when planning your dinner reservations, it's a good idea is to call the same day in the late morning or early afternoon. Sometimes there are cancellations and you might be able to be worked in by the reservationist.
Most of our Wolfgang Puck Bistros and Cafés do not take reservations, unless it's for a large party, so you can just drop in and be seated with no more than a short wait.
Our guests come nicely dressed in sportswear or casual clothing. You'll notice somewhat dressier attire at the fine dining restaurants although jackets and ties are not required at any of our restaurants.
Children are welcome at all of our restaurants. We will provide highchairs on request. Please advise the restaurant if you have special seating needs for your child.
Yes, Wolfgang Puck Bistro, Wolfgang Puck Cafes and Wolfgang Puck Express offer take-out, as do many of our fine dining locations. At Wolfgang Puck Bistro restaurants, you can utilize our online ordering service and we'll have it ready when you arrive. Many Express restaurants work with local delivery services. Wolfgang Puck Catering offers full-service or drop-off catering in major markets across the country.
All of our locations can accommodate special diets. If you require specially prepared foods for allergy or dietary reasons, please let the restaurant or catering manager know in advance of your reservation. Most of the time, our talented chefs can make menu items that are salt-free, garlic-free, vegetarian, etc. Some of our locations offer certified kosher menus. Communicate with our team about dietary restrictions; they are experienced in recommending dishes and are familiar with menu ingredients.
Wolfgang is happy to sign autographs in the restaurant if he's there when you visit. Ask your server to arrange for him to stop by your table. If you would like to purchase a book from Amazon.com, Click here.
Each location has its own policy. Please contact each location separately and be prepared to send a resume outlining your education, work experience and background.
Please send all correspondence to the general manager of the location, or you can send correspondence to: email@example.com.
Please send a letter of request to the Wolfgang Puck business location in your community.
Contact Wolfgang Puck Catering & Events and provide us with the details of your event.
We also offer gift cards at all fine dining restaurants, Wolfgang Puck Pizza Bar, Wolfgang Puck Bistro and select Wolfgang Puck Express restaurants.
Gift cards can be used on food, beverage, catering and merchandise purchases.
You can be part of our national mailing list by joining our Guest Registry Click here. You may specify your interests or participate in all of our communications.
If Wolfgang is present when you are dining in one of our restaurants, he regularly stops by every table to say hello to his guests. You may also ask one of the restaurant's managers to request that he stop by your table and he will be happy to meet your party as his time and schedule permits.
Wolfgang has a presence at all of his locations and is an integral part of all menu concepts and design; he loves to cook almost every day! He is respected for cultivating talented and professionally trained executive chefs who can showcase their innovation and skills in conjunction with Wolfgang's culinary influence and style.
Visit our Press Room and/or Meet Wolfgang sections of the Web site that lists many of our activities, including Wolfgang's appearances on television, Home Shopping Network, local cooking classes, holiday celebrations, restaurant openings and latest news coverage.
Wolfgang Puck restaurants are famed for their celebrity clientele but there is no guarantee that one will be dining at any particular time. It is our policy to respect the privacy of all of our guests when dining so we request that you do not ask for autographs or take pictures of celebrities in the restaurant.