The GM will be responsible for managing restaurant activities including customer service, financials, personnel and compliance with applicable state and federal agencies. This is a full time position which requires working days, nights, weekends, and all holidays. To perform this job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- 2-3 years fine dining experience in high volume restaurant
- Passion for hospitality, food and wine
- College degree, high school diploma or general education degree (GED);
The GM will be required to perform the following essential job functions:
- Provide excellent customer by setting the example of the company’s customer service program. The essential hospitality standards must be used at all times: enthusiastically recognize guest per the Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group standards, eye contact, and smile, speak first, engage in polite conversation, and use the guest's last name.
- Investigate and resolve any internal complaints regarding service, food quality or accommodations.
- Demonstrate business management principles by monitoring budgets, payroll and reviewing financial transactions to ensure expenditures are authorized and budgeted.
- Perform Human Resources funcitions including personnel recruitment, selection, training, coaching, disciplining, scheduling and establishing standards of personnel performance.
- The information above is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.