Start a New Tradition - Holiday Cooking with Wolfgang Puck
Seasonal Holiday Menus & Entertaining
Holiday parties should be fun and festive for everyone, including the host and hostess. That’s why Wolfgang Puck has created this ultimate holiday cooking and entertainment guide for carefree gatherings. Recreate one of Wolfgang’s holiday menus or use to inspire your own menu. Or make it really simple and let Wolfgang Puck Catering plan it all. You’ll also find cooking tips, easy-to-follow video demonstrations and great gift ideas.
Plan your menu around locally grown vegetables, herbs and other sustainable ingredients with these Thanksgiving Day recipes for turkey, stuffing, desserts and more. Get Inspired with Wolfgang’s Farmer’s Market Thanksgiving Menu
Need easy Thanksgiving recipes? Start your feast with steaming bowls of fragrant, flavorful fresh pumpkin soup.
Autumn Salad with Apples and Pomegranates
For an easy holiday starter, try this mix of fresh field greens, fall fruit and blue cheese tossed in a balsamic and nut oil dressing.
Commemorate the Festival of the Lights. Create an interactive latkes bar for your guests with fun toppings from Wolfgang’s collection of Hanukkah recipes. See Wolfgang’s Hanukkah Menu
Braised Red Cabbage
A savory casserole rich with red wine, orange juice, ginger, apples and caramelized onions.
A traditional Hanukkah recipe, Wolfgang’s potato latkes are a savory addition to any holiday entertaining occasion.
The holidays bring back warm memories for Wolfgang of time spent with his mother preparing traditional Austrian specialties like these. Start with Wolfgang’s Austrian Christmas Menu
A Spago favorite. Succulent pasta pillows filled with fresh pumpkin puree seasoned with bay, thyme and sage.
One of Wolfgang’s favorite Christmas dessert recipes, this traditional Austrian pancake treat is now a refined soufflé.
Whether you’re hosting an intimate party or a grand event, Wolfgang’s New Year’s Eve international recipe collection with wine pairings will help you ring in 2011 with flair. Inspiration: See Wolfgang’s International Date Line New Year’s Eve Menu
Sweet Potato Gratin
Start a new tradition at your holiday table with Wolfgang’s sweet potato casserole laced with cinnamon and nutmeg.
The perfect finger food to pass at your gathering. Try this sophisticated slider made with ground prime beef.
You’ll also find holiday cooking tips, easy-to-follow video demonstrations and great gift ideas in the seasonal recipes section. From Wolfgang to you, everything you need to create magical, memorable holidays.
More seasonal recipes with how-to videos and cooking tips from Wolfgang.
Take some of the stress off your plate with quick, easy holiday entertaining tips from Master Chef and hospitality leader Wolfgang Puck.
- Keep it simple. Let appetizers play a starring role. Prepare a passing tray of canapés. Wolfgang’s new quick and easy-bake 11” Thin Crust Frozen Pizzas and All-Natural Frozen Appetizers do all the work for you. Add a drizzle of olive oil and some fresh herbs to the pizzas and create tasty dipping sauces for the appetizers to add your homemade touch to these already prepared treats.
- Soup makes an easy, welcoming first-course at sit-down holiday meals. For speedy, no-fuss preparation, serve Wolfgang’s Organic and All-Natural Soups. For a creative touch, serve soup out of a hollowed out pumpkin or serve individual portions in acorn squash.
- Leave the cooking to us! Consider more economical alternatives to the traditional holiday party:
- Host a holiday brunch or cocktail reception in one of our locations.
- Order home or office delivery, our drop-off menus are easy and delicious.
- Add excitement to a smaller event with wine pairings, interactive stations, or tasting menus.
Bring joy and the pleasure of good food to family and friends with these great gift-giving ideas from Wolfgang.
Wolfgang Puck gift cards let you give the gift of a memorable fine dining experience to the special people on your list. See participating restaurants.
Delight cookbook lovers and new cooks on your gift list with the special Anniversary Edition of Wolfgang Puck Makes It Easy.
Find more ideas including cookbooks, professional-quality cutlery, bakeware, chefs' tools and appliances by Wolfgang Puck. Shop here.