- 21 21 21slices batard or good French bread, sliced 1 inch thick
- 1/2 0.5 0.5cup CUP_USVolumeolive oil
- 3 3 3garlic cloves
- 1 1 1cup CUP_USVolumegoat cheese, softened
- 1 1 1cup CUP_USVolumeolive tapenade (recipe follows)
- 1 1 1cup CUP_USVolumeroasted peppers, store-bought
- 7 7 7white anchovies
- 1 1 1cup CUP_USVolumegarlic aioli
- 1 1 1tomato (1-2 for 7 servings), blanched, seeded and cut into 7 even 'petals'
- 7 7 7slices Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 0.25 0.25cup CUP_USVolumebalsamic vinegar
- Lightly oil the bread on both sides and grill.
- Rub the bread with the garlic cloves.
- Spread soft goat cheese on 7 pieces of bread and top with olive tapenade.
- Spread soft goat cheese on 7 pieces of bread top with roasted peppers and white anchovies.
- Spread garlic aioli on 7 pieces of bread.
- Place confit tomato on top and then Parmesan.
- Drizzle olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar on each piece.
- Blanch tomatoes in boiling salted water for 15 seconds. Shock in ice water.
- Peel and quarter tomatoes and remove the seeds with a knife. Place on a sheet pan; cover half way with olive oil.
- Season each piece with salt and sugar. Roast in a 225 degree F. oven for 20 minutes.
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
This recipe for Bruschetta combines simplicity and taste. It is the perfect solution for creating an easy and delicious snack.