- Osetra caviar
- 3 3 3eggs, hard boiled
- 1 1 1lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 1 1small red onion, very finely diced
- 1/4 0.25 0.25cup CUP_USVolumefinely chopped chives
- 1/4 0.25 0.25cup CUP_USVolumecrème fraiche
- 1/4 0.25 0.25cup CUP_USVolumemelted butter
- Toast points or blini (mini crepes)
- Place the caviar tin in a small bowl of ice to keep it cold.
- Shell the eggs, cut them in half, and separate the whites and yolks, chopping them separately.
- Place ice bowl of caviar on a platter and surround it with small bowls of chopped egg yolks and whites, lemon wedges, red onion, chives, crème fraiche, melted butter, blini, and toast points.
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
Impress your guests with caviar. A small tin of fine caviar can go a long way when served with the proper accompaniments.