CHEESE QUESADILLAS WITH FRESH GUACAMOLE
- 4 4 4(12-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 0.5 0.5cup CUP_USVolumegrated Cheddar
- 1/4 0.25 0.25cup CUP_USVolumegrated mozzarella
- 1/2 0.5 0.5cup CUP_USVolumegrated queso blanco
- Olive oil
- Guacamole, see recipe under appetizers
- Lay out 2 of the flour tortillas on a flat surface. Top with the cheeses, spreading evenly over the tortillas. Top with remaining tortillas and press to seal.
- Heat a large sauté pan over high heat. Add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan and lower the heat to medium. Cook until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Repeat with the other quesadilla.
Let cool for 5 minutes. Slice into 8 or 10 pieces. Serve with the guacamole
Note: Makes 4 to 8 hors d'oeuvres servings
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
This is a quick and easy recipe for delicious Cheese Quesadillas with Fresh Guacamole.