ROASTED YUKON GOLD POTATOES WITH CREME FRAICHE AND IRANIAN OSETRA CAVIAR
- 12 12 12medium Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 2 2ounces OUNCE_USVolumeIranian osetra caviar
- Crème Fraîche (recipe follows)
- 2 2 2tablespoons TABLESPOON_USVolumebuttermilk
- 1 1 1cup CUP_USVolumeheavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash and dry potatoes. Wrap individually with aluminum foil.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove potatoes from oven and set aside.
- Crème Fraîche: Stir together the ingredients and let sit at room temperature, covered, until the mixture thickens, usually overnight. Scrape into a container, cover, and refrigerate until needed.
- Score and pinch each potato. Dollop with a little bit of the crème fraîche and osetra caviar.
Wine RecommendationGrgich Hills Chardonnay 2006 (Napa Valley, California)
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
Wolfgang Puck served this dish at the Governors Ball after the Oscars. Now, he shares this celebrity favorite with you.