HERBED GOAT CHEESE
- 2 2 2teaspoons TEASPOON_USVolumechopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 2 2teaspoons TEASPOON_USVolumechopped fresh chives
- 1 1 1teaspoon TEASPOON_USVolumechopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 .50 .50teaspoon TEASPOON_USVolumefreshly ground black pepper
- One 7- or 9-ounce log of goat cheese
- Combine the parsley, chives, thyme, and pepper and place on a flat surface.
- Roll the log of cheese in the mixture, coating all sides and retaining the shape of the log.
Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until needed.
Note: Makes one 7- or 8-ounce log
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
Herbed goat cheese can be added to pasta or pizza, but it also can be served on toasted rounds by themselves as an appetizer or with salad or soup. If you prefer certain herbs, by all means combine your favorites to roll onto the cheese.