- 4 4 4Japanese cucumbers, peeled and sliced into thin rings
- 1/2 .5 .5teaspoon TEASPOON_USVolumesalt
- 2 2 2tablespoons TABLESPOON_USVolumeplain yogurt
- 1/2 .5 .5teaspoon TEASPOON_USVolumechopped dill
- 1/2 .5 .5teaspoon TEASPOON_USVolumecaraway seeds, cracked
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1 1tablespoon TABLESPOON_USVolumerice vinegar
- 1 1 1tablespoon TABLESPOON_USVolumesugar
- In bowl, mix together cucumber slices and salt. Allow mixture to sit for 1 hour, then drain. Mix remaining ingredients together in separate bowl and add cucumbers. Marinate for a couple of hours before serving.
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
Wolfgang Puck's Pickled Cucumbers recipe was created for our Wild Salmon with Tandoori Marinade recipe, but you can use them as a garnish or added flavor for your favorite seafood dish or salad.