ASIAN VINAIGRETTE WITH GINGER VINEGAR
- 1 1 1cup CUP_USVolumeginger vinegar
- 1 1 1tablespoon TABLESPOON_USVolumechili oil
- 2 2 2tablespoons TABLESPOON_USVolumesesame oil
- 1 1 1cup CUP_USVolumepeanut oil
- 1 1 1teaspoon TEASPOON_USVolumesalt
- 1 1 1teaspoon TEASPOON_USVolumefreshly ground white pepper
- 2 2 2tablespoons TABLESPOON_USVolumeblack and white sesame seeds, toasted
- Mix together in bowl and store in refrigerator. Shake well before using.
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
This Asian Vinaigrette Recipe made with ginger vinegar was created for Wolfgang Puck's Yellowfin Tuna Sashimi and Tartare Salad recipe. You could also use it on your favorite Asian-inspired salad.