OSCARS FUDGE BY SHERRY YARD
- 1 1 1pound POUNDWeightBittersweet Chocolate, chopped fine, melted
- 2 2 2Egg Yolks
- 2 2 2tablespoons TABLESPOON_USVolumeSugar
- 1 1 1ounce OUNCE_USVolumeWater
- 14 14 14ounces OUNCE_USVolumeSweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 2 2tablespoons TABLESPOON_USVolumeJack Daniels
- 1/4 .25 .25cup CUP_USVolumeHeavy Cream
- Line a 9 inch x 9 inch baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave at 50% for 1 minute. Stir and continue in microwave until the chocolate is completely melted. Pour into the bowl of a food processor, reserve.
- Fit the bowl of a stand mixer with the whip attachment.
- Add the egg yolks and whip on medium speed for 1 minute.
- In a small saucepan bring the sugar and water to a boil.
- Whip egg yolks on high speed and stream in the hot sugar syrup, continue to whip for 30 seconds, remove from mixer.
- With the food processor running add the yolk mixture to the chocolate, scrape down.
- Add the remaining ingredients in order given.
- Pour into prepared baking sheet.
- Spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Cut into desired shape.
ABOUT THIS RECIPE