BUTTERNUT SOUP MUFFINS WITH HONEY CINNAMON BUTTER BY JENNI EAGEN
- 1 3/4 1.75 1.75cups CUP_USVolumeflour
- 3 3 3teaspoons TEASPOON_USVolumebaking powder
- 1/4 .25 .25teaspoon TEASPOON_USVolumesalt
- 1 1 1tablespoon TABLESPOON_USVolumechopped fresh parsley
- 1 1 1tablespoon TABLESPOON_USVolumechopped fresh chives
- 1 1 1teaspoon TEASPOON_USVolumefresh nutmeg
- 1 1 1egg
- 1/2 .5 .5cup CUP_USVolumemelted butter
- 1/4 .25 .25cup CUP_USVolumemilk
- 1 1 1can (10 oz.) Wolfgang Puck® Butternut Squash Soup
- 1 1 1stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 2 2tablespoons TABLESPOON_USVolumehoney
- 2 2 2teaspoons TEASPOON_USVolumecinnamon
- In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, salt, parsley, chives and nutmeg.
- In separate large bowl, beat egg. Add melted butter, milk, and soup. Stir to combine.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry mixture and stir just to combine. Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups with batter, and bake at 425 degrees F. for 25 minutes.
- Combine softened butter, honey and cinnamon in medium bowl with mixer and whip at high speed until fluffy (approximately 2-3 minutes).
- Serve muffins warm with room temperature butter.
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
Wolfgang’s naturally creamy Butternut Squash Soup makes a delicious surprise appearance in this Butternut Soup Muffins Recipe. A savory treat with breakfast, lunch or dinner.