- 3 3 3tablespoons TABLESPOON_USVolumeRice wine vinegar
- 2 2 2tablespoons TABLESPOON_USVolumeSoy sauce
- 2 2 2tablespoons TABLESPOON_USVolumePeanut oil
- 1 1 1tablespoon TABLESPOON_USVolumeToasted sesame oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Fresh ground pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, peanut oil, sesame oil, and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. reserve until ready to use.
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
This simple dressing gives a light yet rich Asian flavor to salad greens. You'll find rice wine vinegar and toasted sesame oil in the Asian foods section of well-stocked markets.