CITRUS HAZELNUT VINAIGRETTE
- 1 1/2 1.5 1.5cups CUP_USVolumeFresh orange juice
- 1 1 1Shallot, peeled and minced
- 1 1 1teaspoon TEASPOON_USVolumeFresh thyme leaves minced
- 2 2 2tablespoons TABLESPOON_USVolumeBalsalmic vinegar
- 1/2 .5 .5teaspoon TEASPOON_USVolumeOrange zest
- 1/3 .33 .33cup CUP_USVolumeHazelnut oil
- 1/3 .33 .33cup CUP_USVolumeExtra virgin olive oil
- Fresh ground pepper
- In a medium saucepan, bring orange juice to a boil. Lower to a simmer and reduce until only 1/3 cup remains. Cool to room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, combine orange juice, shallot, thyme, vinegar and orange zest.
- Slowly whisk in both oils until thick and emulsified. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until needed.
ABOUT THIS RECIPE