CLASSIC PROVENCAL DRESSING
- 1/4 .25 .25cup CUP_USVolumeFresh lemon juice
- 1/4 .25 .25cup CUP_USVolumeRed wine vinegar
- 1/4 .25 .25cup CUP_USVolumeDijon mustard
- 2 2 2tablespoons TABLESPOON_USVolumeGarlic, minced
- 2 2 2tablespoons TABLESPOON_USVolumeShallots, minced
- 1 1/2 1.5 1.5cups CUP_USVolumeExtra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground white pepper
- Sugar, pinch
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, garlic, and shallots. Slowly whisk in the olive oil to emulsify. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and sugar.
PresentationRefrigerate in a covered container for up to one week. When ready to use, whisk again.
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
This is the partner for my Grilled Tuna Nicoise Salad, but it's a classic Provencal dressing that works with just about any salad and also makes a fine marinade.