- 1 1 1loaf sourdough bread, crusts removed, cubed
- Garlic and Chili Oil, recipe follows
- 1/4 .25 .25cup CUP_USVolumeminced fresh parsley leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place bread cubes in a large bowl. Drizzle with garlic and chili oil and sprinkle with parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss well. Spread the croutons evenly in one layer onto a sheet pan and bake until crispy and golden brown, about 10 minutes. Place a few croutons on top of chowder before serving.
ABOUT THIS RECIPE