GREEK SALAD DRESSING
- 1 1 1tablespoon TABLESPOON_USVolumeMinced fresh dill leaves
- 1 1 1tablespoon TABLESPOON_USVolumeMinced fresh parsley leaves
- 1 1 1tablespoon TABLESPOON_USVolumeMinced fresh thyme leaves
- 1 1 1cup CUP_USVolumePlain yogurt
- 2 2 2tablespoons TABLESPOON_USVolumeMinced garlic
- 1/4 .25 .25cup CUP_USVolumeDijon mustard
- 1/4 .25 .25cup CUP_USVolumeRed wine vinegar
- 1/3 .33 .33cup CUP_USVolumeFresh lemon juice
- 1/2 .5 .5teaspoon TEASPOON_USVolumeKosher salt
- 1/4 .25 .25teaspoon TEASPOON_USVolumeFreshly ground white pepper
- 1 1/2 1.5 1.5cups CUP_USVolumeExtra virgin olive oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dill, parsley, thyme, yogurt, garlic, mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Slowly whisk in the oil, and when emulsified, season with sugar to taste. Refrigerate in a covered container. When ready to use, whisk again.
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
This is the dressing for my Greek Shrimp Salad (see separate recipe). But don't restrict it to just one dish. It's a wonderful herb-flavored dressing that also makes a great marinade.