CURRY RUB FOR CHICKEN BREAST
- 1 1 1tablespoon TABLESPOON_USVolumeGround Curry Powder
- 1 1 1teaspoon TEASPOON_USVolumeGround Tumeric
- 1 1 1teaspoon TEASPOON_USVolumeGround Paprika
- 1 1 1teaspoon TEASPOON_USVolumeGround Ginger
- Mix dry spices together and pat onto brined chicken breasts to coat evenly.
- Place in steamer and steam for about 8 to 10 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
This recipe was developed for use in my new Rapid Food Steamer available on HSN.com.