POTATO SALAD 'NEW JERSEY' STYLE Recipe
- 2 2 2pounds POUNDWeightYukon Gold potatoes
- 3 3 3hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1/2 0.5 0.5cup CUP_USVolumemayonnaise
- 1/2 0.5 0.5medium yellow onion, finely diced
- 2 2 2stalks celery, finely diced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sugar, to taste
- Boil potatoes in skin and let cool. Slice into quarters. Add eggs, mayonnaise, onion, and celery and fold together. Season to taste with salt, pepper and sugar.
This recipe can be used for those backyard summer get togethers that everybody loves. Simple to make and has a wonderful flavor. You can either leave the skins on for a little more texture or remove them for a cleaner look. Both methods provide you with a great cold potato salad.