YELLOW FINNISH POTATO WITH CREME FRAICHE Recipe
- 1 1 1medium to large Yellow Finnish Potato
- 3 3 3tablespoons TABLESPOON_USVolumeCrème Fraiche
- 1 1 1ounce OUNCE_USVolumeOsetra Caviar
- Black Pepper
- Gold foil
Instructions for Yellow Finnish Potato with Creme Fraiche Recipe
- Wash the potato and prick with a fork a few times. Wrap in gold foil.
- Place in a 400 degrees F oven for 40 minutes or until done.
- Remove from the oven and cut open with a knife.
- Place the crème fraiche in the center and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with caviar.