ROASTED YUKON GOLD POTATOES WITH CREME FRAICHE AND IRANIAN OSETRA CAVIAR Recipe
- 12 12 12medium Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 2 2ounces OUNCE_USVolumeIranian osetra caviar
- Crème Fraîche (recipe follows)
- 2 2 2tablespoons TABLESPOON_USVolumebuttermilk
- 1 1 1cup CUP_USVolumeheavy cream
Instructions for Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes with Creme Fraiche and Iranian Osetra Caviar Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash and dry potatoes. Wrap individually with aluminum foil.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove potatoes from oven and set aside.
- Crème Fraîche: Stir together the ingredients and let sit at room temperature, covered, until the mixture thickens, usually overnight. Scrape into a container, cover, and refrigerate until needed.
- Score and pinch each potato. Dollop with a little bit of the crème fraîche and osetra caviar.
Grgich Hills Chardonnay 2006 (Napa Valley, California)