HOLIDAY CUPCAKES Recipe
- 12 12 12ounces OUNCE_USVolumeButter, softened 65 degrees, or Oil
- 14 14 14ounces OUNCE_USVolumeSugar
- 1 1 1Vanilla Beans, split and scraped
- 2 2 2teaspoons TEASPOON_USVolumeVanilla Extract
- 4 4 4Eggs
- 8 8 8ounces OUNCE_USVolumeSour Cream/Buttermilk/Coconut Milk
- 1 1 1pound POUNDWeightCake Flour
- 1 1 1tablespoon TABLESPOON_USVolumeBaking Powder
- 1/4 1/4 1/4teaspoon TEASPOON_USVolumeSalt
Instructions for Holiday cupcakes Recipe
- Place the butter, in a 12/30 quart mixing bowl fitted with a paddle attached.
- Cream for 1 minute.
- Add the sugar, and scraped vanilla beans cream together on high speed for 6 minutes.
- Mixture will be light and fluffy an vanilla extract, scrape down.
- Add the eggs two at a time.
- Scrape down again.
- Sift all purpose flour, baking soda and salt.
- Alternate the buttermilk and the sifted dries. Scrape down.
- Line the muffin pans with cupcake liners. Fill large liners three fourths high...for minis fill almost full!
- Pre-heat convection oven 335 degrees. Bake 10 minutes turn 2 minutes until dark around edges and golden brown in the center. Still oven: Pre-heat 350 degrees...bake 12 minutes turn 3-5 additional.
Garnish with seasonal fruit toppings.