CHICKEN AND CORN CHOWDER LASAGNA BY ALLISON LUXENBERG Recipe
- 1 1 114.5 oz can Wolfgang Puck® Organic Corn Chowder Soup
- 3 3 3cups CUP_USVolumecooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 1 1teaspoon TEASPOON_USVolumeolive oil
- 8 8 8flour tortillas
- 2 2 2cups CUP_USVolumeshredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 1 1cup CUP_USVolumesalsa
- 1/2 .5 .5cup CUP_USVolumesour cream
Instructions for Chicken and Corn Chowder Lasagna by Allison Luxenberg Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium size bowl, empty the contents of the soup and add the chicken. Set aside.
- Brush the bottom of a 9×9 pan with the olive oil.
- Cut the rounds of the tortillas to make them into squares. Set the cut edges aside.
- Place 4 tortilla squares in the pan.
- Spoon half of the chicken mixture over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup of cheese over the chicken.
- Layer 4 tortilla squares and repeat steps 6 and 7.
- Lay the cut tortilla pieces on top and sprinkle the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Spoon Salsa and a dollop of sour cream on each serving.