BASIL OIL Recipe
- 2 2 2cups CUP_USVolumeBasil leaves, packed
- 1 1 1cup CUP_USVolumeOlive oil
Instructions for Basil Oil Recipe
- In boiling salted water, blanch basil leaves for 2 seconds. Refresh in bowl of iced water and drain well.
- Place on baking tray lined with paper towel and let dry for 1 hour.
- Pour oil in a blender. Turn machine on to puree and slowly add the blanched basil. Continue to process until pureed and well blended. Transfer to a squirt bottle and allow to steep for a few hours. Use as needed.