PINEAPPLE SALSA Recipe
- 1 1 1pineapple, peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 2 2red onions, peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 3 3 3green jalapenos
- 2 2 2red jalapenos
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- 1 1 1tablespoon TABLESPOON_USVolumechopped mint leaves
- 1 1 1tablespoon TABLESPOON_USVolumechopped Italian parsley leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Instructions for Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- Place pineapple slices onto oiled and hot grill for 4 minutes on each side.
- Gently toss the onion slices and jalapenos in olive oil.
- Place onto the hot grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from grill and peel skin off of jalapenos.
- Cube the pineapple, removing the inner core.
- Cube the onion and mince the jalapenos.
- Combine all grilled ingredients with the chopped herbs in a large bowl.
- Add lime juice, olive oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste