ROASTED GARLIC AND HERB SAUCE Recipe
- 6 6 6ounces OUNCE_USVolumeGarlic gloves, peeled (about 1-1/2 heads)
- 1 1/2 1.5 1.5tablespoons TABLESPOON_USVolumeExtra virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 2.5 2.5cups CUP_USVolumechicken stock
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 .25 .25cup CUP_USVolumechopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 2 2tablespoons TABLESPOON_USVolumechopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 1/2 1.5 1.5teaspoons TEASPOON_USVolumechopped fresh oregano leaves
- 5 5 5tablespoons TABLESPOON_USVolumeunsalted butter, cut into small pieces
Instructions for Roasted Garlic and Herb Sauce Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In small ovenproof pan, toss the garlic cloves in the olive oil to coat well. Roast until the garlic is light golden brown evenly, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer the garlic to a blender, pour in the stock, and season lightly with salt and pepper. Process until smooth. Add the chopped herbs and the butter and continue to process until smooth. Transfer to a container and allow to cool. If made early in the day refrigerate, covered, until needed.
- When ready to serve, reheat the sauce over low heat.