ROASTED WHOLE GARLIC Recipe
- 4 4 4whole heads of garlic
- 1/3 .33 .33cup CUP_USVolumeExtra virgin olive oil
Instructions for Roasted Whole Garlic Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Arrange the garlic heads in a small roasting pan and toss with the olive oil, coating them well.
- Roast garlic until very tender, 50 to 60 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool. When cool, cut the heads in half, crosswise, with a serrated knife and remove the softened garlic pulp. This can be done by squeezing each half or by scooping the garlic out with a tiny teaspoon or small knife.
- Transfer to a container, cover, and refrigerate. Use as needed.