HONG KONG FISH SEASONING Recipe
- 2 2 2ounces OUNCE_USVolumeFresh Ginger
- 3 3 3Fresh Green Onions
- 12 12 12Garlic Cloves
- 6 6 6Sprigs Fresh Cilantro
- 1/2 1/2 1/2teaspoon TEASPOON_USVolumeDried Chili Flakes
- 1/4 1/4 1/4cup CUP_USVolumeWater (if necessary)
Instructions for Hong Kong Fish Seasoning Recipe
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until all ingredients are well blended. Add water as needed to make the mixture smooth.
- Season fish filets with salt and add aromatics to taste on one side of the fish (about 1/2 to 1 teaspoon per filet).
- Place fish in steamer and steam until just cooked.
- Any extra aromatics can be frozen for future use.